Want a fun spring break that's not Cabo? Try one of these ideas.
1. A Southwest road trip. Between a hike in the Grand Canyon, rafting the Colorado River in Moab, Utah, and exploring Monument Valley and the Carlsbad Caverns, you'll wish you planned this trip eons ago.
And since the Grand Canyon isn't too far away from Sedona, #treatyoself to a day of relaxation at Mii Amo spa.
2. Hawaii. The same beachy feels as Cabo minus the hoards of college students. And in Hawaii, you can check out the multicolored sand beaches. Other activities include hiking a volcano and touring the islands in a helicopter.
3. San Diego. Whether it's the famous San Diego Zoo or a stroll through Balboa Park, there's plenty to do in this sunny SoCal spot. Stay in Mission Beach or Coronado and make sure to rent some bikes to ride along the boardwalk.
4. Charleston, South Carolina. Between the food, history and all-around charm of Charleston, you'll have the quaint, relaxing spring break you probably didn't know you needed. Check out the historic City Market, where you'll find products that are 100 percent local.
Or head to King Street for cute boutiques, like monogram jewelry store Moon and Lola.
If you want to work on your tan, hit up Folly Beach — just remember that SPF!
5. If you're still longing for an exotic locale but don't want to go where everyone is going, try heading overseas to the Spanish island of Ibiza. Use a site like Student Universe to find cheap airfare and hotels.
And when you're there, swap the typical Playa d'en Bossa beach for Sol d'en Serra. Grab lunch at Amante Beach Club. If you're looking for a more historical approach to the party-centric Spanish town, tour Dalt Vila, the old fortified part of the city, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.
This video includes video from BBC Radio 1 and Matador Network. It also includes images from Flickr users Moyan Brenn / CC BY 2.0, Madeleine Deaton / CC BY 2.0, Ken Lund / CC BY SA 2.0, fredsharples / CC BY 2.0, Gerald Angeles / CC BY SA 2.0, Kurtis Garbutt / CC BY 2.0, mogollon_1 / CC BY 2.0, Randy OHC / CC BY SA 2.0, and Jose A. / CC BY 2.0.