What The New TikTok Deal Means For Its Data In The U.S.
TikTok will be owned by a new company called TikTok Global.
The Chinese company ByteDance still holds majority ownership of TikTok at about 80 percent. Oracle and Walmart jointly hold the other 20 percent.
Twitter will soon only recommend tweets from verified users
Twitter is attempting to bolster its $8-a-month Twitter Blue service as it ends unpaid verification.
Who's who on Twitter? 'Verified' impostors blur the lines
Impostors have always been a problem on social media, but some worry that Twitter's new verification process is a step in the wrong direction.
Twitter hunts GitHub user who posted source code online
According to a legal filing, the computer code on which Twitter runs was leaked on a site called GitHub.
Potential TikTok ban could limit small businesses' reach
“I would not be where I'm at right now without TikTok,” one small business owner said.
GOP lawmakers in Kentucky override transgender bill veto
Kentucky lawmakers have pushed out a veto of a bill that would regulate personal aspects of transgender care for young people.
Judge upholds Boy Scouts' $2.4 billion bankruptcy plan
The plan aims to settle tens of thousands of claims made by men who said they were sexually abused as child Scouts.